What is MMS?

The chemical (mineral) that is generated by MMS, when mixed with citric acid (a food acid) is chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula CLO2. Prominent uses include water purification and more recently oral hygiene.

According to third party sources:

  • Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications as a biocide including cooling towers, process water and food processing.
  • Chlorine dioxide was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.
  • Chlorine dioxide was also used after Hurricane Katrina (2005) to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.
  • Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill disease-bearing bacteria, algae, fungi, molds and yeasts, including MRSA and other deadly pathogens.
  • Chlorine dioxide is a powerful solution that will cleanse the human body from years of build up toxins.

How MMS Works

To better understand why MMS works, one must understand some of the chemistry of chlorine dioxide and some of the chemistry of blood. Chlorine dioxide is a gas that is dissolved in water when in the body. Chlorine and chlorine dioxide have been used as disinfectants for more than a 100 years and there is little doubt that they simply destroy pathogens of all kinds. Both have been used in water purification systems for more than 50 years.

In recent years, water purification systems using chlorine has been used less and instead chlorine dioxide is used a great deal more as it has many benefits over chlorine. Chlorine dioxide is used extensively in water purification systems throughout Europe. Although chlorine dioxide is somewhat more expensive than chlorine, its many benefits over chlorine has resulted in being used more extensively in water purification systems than chlorine. In 1998 The American Chemical Society, Analytical Chemistry Division said, chlorine dioxide (activated MMS) is the most powerful antimicrobial agent known to man.

Standard MMS is a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite and 72% distilled water, when mixed with Citric Acid, it creates Chlorine Dioxide Gas that kills germs and air-borne bacteria, a germicide like no other. Also, when taking Chlorine Dioxide, gas circulates in the blood stream destroying harmful pathogens and metals that are gradually eliminated from your body and in return will boost the immune system immeasurably by 100% or even greater and can be used periodically to maintain a cleansed toxin-free body.

MMS in the Human Body

In the human body, the outer membrane (skin) of pathogens is more than 1000 time less thick than body organ walls such as the walls of the intestines. This thin outer membrane of the pathogens which is actually less than 1/10,000 of an inch thick is easily destroyed by the weak solution of chlorine dioxide, which of course is activated MMS. This weak solution has no effect on the walls of the various organs of the body which are all thousands of times thicker than the pathogens skin.